Friday, January 8, 2016

Repeat Customers

It is a wonderful thing to have a client invest in an additional work from you. It motivates you by legitimizing your efforts. The message you are trying to present through your art is hitting the mark you were hoping for.  Pure euphoria! It means you have achieved your goal.

Yesterday, I just mailed out a painting to a repeat client. It makes me happy to make someone else happy. She had bought a 18" x 24" original last year and obviously was happy with it and added to her collection a second original 11" x 14". 

My client list is very important and precious to me. I've built mine up over the years and try to keep in touch with newsletters and personal holiday cards. It shows them you truly care and that you appreciate the fact that they see the beauty in what you have created. I have mine made up through one of my websites, FAA that makes prints, cards, etc. I think it adds that special touch. With everything done on the computer these days, I think it is still nice to get a unique card delivered in your mailbox. 

Another thing to show appreciation is to gift wrap with note card attached before securely packaging. This is also unexpected and has been received well, I've found out through my reviews. Maybe you do some other things or have thought of some. Comment back and share if you'd like.






No comments:

Post a Comment